Derma Roller 540 Needles For Wrinkles, Skin Care
Why Derma Roller?－The Solution For Naturally Smooth & Healthy Skin
- 1. Allows your skin to soak up moisturizers and serums 10,000 times more.
- 2. Smooths bumps, wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, large pores and shallow scars.
- 3. Creat a better canvas for your makeup.
- 4. Helps your skin age gracefully.
> Made From the Highest Quality Titanium Micro Needles to Ensure You Get the Best Results Possibl
> Easy and Effective: Our 0.2mm, 0.5mm Titanium Derma Roller is considered safe, best for beginners and does not cause pain or discomfort. Just disinfect before any use and roll vertically, horizontally, and diagonally on the coverage areas about 4 – 5 times.
How to Choose the Derma Roller Needle Size ???
- 0.2mm / 0.25mm / 0.3mm needle size is not really intended to treat wrinkles and scars. It is strictly used for boosting topical skin care product absorption. As a result, this will increase the concentration of topical active ingredients inside your skin.
- 0.5mm If you are looking to treat shallow wrinkle, scars, UV damage and hyperpigmentation with the added beneﬁt of boosting skin care product absorption, then you should look into using 0.5mm roller. This is a popular roller for anyone looking to have multiple treatments on a monthly basis.
- 0.75mm to 1.0mm rollers can induce collagen growth more effective than 0.5mm. In addition to reducing sun damage and hyperpigmentation, these rollers are the perfect solution for treating shallow to deep wrinkles, scars and stretchmarks, cellulite.
- 1.5mm to 3.0mm rollers can treat DEEP / SEVERE scarring or stretch marks, cellulite. It is safer to use them on your body than on your face.
Remember, the results of your dermaroller treatment do not depend only on the needle size. These are just general guidelines which it is best to stick to as you start out with your treatments.
How to Clean Your Derma Roller:
- 1. Rinse roller in warm water.
- 2. Sanitize with alcohol and let it air dry.
- 3. After cleaning your derma roller, place in the storage that is provided.
- Do not use around eyes and on lips.
- Do not use on acne, open wounds, irritated skin, rash, and inflamed skin.
- Discontinue if skin is continuously irritated and allergic.
- Sterilize roller in alcohol solution before and after each use.
- Wash and pat skin dry.
- Do not puncture skin but apply gentle pressure.
- Roll back and forth in desired area 4-5 times.Swicth directions.
- Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use.
- Use twice a week for optimal results.
- Replace roller once every 1-2 month if using frequently and store in plastic case.