Returns are accepted within 28 days of purchase date
Terms and Conditions
1. Goods cannot be return to the company unless this return has been notified to the company.
2. All goods returned should be accompanied by the order no. and number of the invoice on which the goods were supplied. A credit note cannot be issued if the original invoice cannot be traced.
3. Goods being returned to the company which are subsequently damaged or lost in transit, will not be credited by the company as it is deemed to be the customers responsibility to ensure that the goods are returned (at their cost) adequately packaged, labelled and insured.
4. If a customer orders products in error or if the customer asks the company to obtain special products that the company would not normally stock and then wishes to return these to us, the goods cannot be returned and no credit will be given.
5. All sterile and/or goods with a product licence cannot be accepted for credit if the seal or outer packaging has been damaged or removed.
6. All returns are subjected to the accepted unless product supplied comes back in original packing.
7. Return must be sent using tracked service and cost to be paid by buyer,